TerraPrinting™ is our way to help you make vast amounts of terrain and miniatures for extremely little cost. By using a color printer and cardstock, you can print out units, buildings, and terrain. Yes, for free. At least, free from us, you still have ink and cardstock to buy. :) You may download any of these files and make copies for personal use, however, redistribution is not permitted.
Quick and dirty instructions
You will need:
- Exacto Knife
- Emler's Glue
- Spray Enamel
- Unit sheet (obviously) :)
That's it. Needless to say, while some of you can figure it out from there, we will need more detailed instructions.
Those will be posted soon along with an example of a unit step by step. But we wanted to at least get you started.
- Print out the unit page on cardstock.
- Lightly coat with a spray of clear enamel and allow to dry
- Cut out one unit strip
- Spread a thin layer of Elmer's Glue on the unprinted side
- Fold the unit strip in half. To align the unit, poke small holes in the ⊗ on boths sides and make sure
the holes line up.
- Allow the unit to sit 5 or so minutes. Too short, and the paper will be too wet and tear, too long, and the glue
will harden before you can cut it out.
- Cut the unit out.
- Cut slits along the red lines
- Score the blue lines
- Assemble the pieces
- Allow to dry overnight
- Give it one more light coat of the clear enamel spray